(Zombies, so you know what they look like)
Creating a zombie trap is not difficult at all, especially if you have a water tower or other high structure with ladder access near your refuge.
(tall structure, again so you know what one looks like.)
What you will need:
- High structure with ladder access.
- A portable CD player with batteries.
- A CD, preferably the type that has a secret track after the last song.
- Lubricant. (motor oil, grease, etc.)
- Probably a good idea to take bolt cutters with you.
- Climb to the top of the structure
- Skip to the end of the last track on the CD player but before the start of the hidden track.
- Press the repeat button.
- Crank the volume up as far as it will go, seriously, it needs to be loud.
- Climb back down greasing every other rung of the top third of the ladder.
- Run the heck away.
And the beauty of it is that it will work for as long as the batteries last because zombies, as we all know, have no deductive reasoning and extremely low intelligence.
So sit back and watch the daft buggers fall to their doom!